We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long awaited...
After much time, I have never written one of these for this forum, so

I am introducing myself!

Yes.
Not much of a follower of traditions.  But now,
Some basic information, I live where there are frequent drizzles but never big storms, within the largest metropolitan area in the state.  I'm in my mid 20s, go to church, have a few crazy friends, and roommate with two of my three older brothers.  One of whom is likely to play Tree of Savior once he gets enough money to buy a decent computer.

I like to study design and how things are put together.  Sometimes I disassemble things purely so I can rebuild them to understand their construction (this is almost a habit with pens).  I seek out effective and unusual design and celebrate the ones I like best.  With games, I like to discover their structure, reasoning, and design, whether that be through reading/listening about them, delving into mods and base files, or straight up playing the game.

Project R1 captured my attention for its uncommon top-down perspective (which I was familiar with through RO) and the word that parties might be automatically formed (though there's a reason automatic parties are uncommon).  In the transition to Tree of Savior and further development, the game has continued to intrigue me, but lately I fear development is running into a slump.

Now on to my primary reason for finally introducing myself here.  I purchased Founder's access and ended up making lodges in the Fedimian, Orsha, and Klaipeda servers.  My team names:
Fedimian => SteelCrow
Orsha => HexerPuck
Klaipeda => HexPuck

I plan to keep my main team in the Klaipeda server under the name Hexpuck.  Further plans may be forthcoming.

Hello ghost town.  If only the ghosts would reply back to me...
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
In the name of the ones who did not purchase the Founder's Pack:[Click to show. Click again to hide]
Pics or it didn't happen ─ Maybe a few gameplay videos as well? \o/

Regarding the development:[Click to show. Click again to hide]
A reliable way to encounter a game we will really enjoy is through making said game ourselves even if that means performing out of ordinary actions on games that already exist!

Addressing the ghost situation:[Click to show. Click again to hide]
Ghosts ain't afraid o' no ghosts
I hope your brother gets enough money for a PC!
I'm in the same boat, it might take a while for me though. Hoping the game is not yet past it's hayday when I finally muster up the cash.

Did you disassemble your toys when you were younger? my older brother was the same, except he never put 'em back. Onion LOL Some of his G.I. Joe toys would have made good collectibles...if they were still alive that is.
I'm dedicated Klaipeda bro, if you need party ring me up, I'm doing Orsha and Klaipeda quest lines at the same time.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
Glad to see you again, Crow! Unlike you, I haven't paid anything. I'm waiting it to get free because I heard about the game's current state and I didn't like it. I will be playing on the EU server, Fedimian. Maybe we will see eachother later, heheh!
Also I was thinking to create an introduction thread for myself too, because I did not say anything about myself lol.

P.S.: When you choose a name for your team, will EVERY character carry that name, like in the CBT? I was playing more characters, but in game, all of them had my team name instead of their unique name... Thanks! xD
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms...

The cruel truth...[Click to show. Click again to hide]
Team name is unique across all servers now :/
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
Ah hello, people came over to say hi!
I'm trying out a new game name to add with SteelCrow.  SteelCrow gives me a particular archery/agile warrior vibe I don't want for everything.
(04-05-2016, 07:17 PM)Oragura Wrote:
In the name of the ones who did not purchase the Founder's Pack:[Click to show. Click again to hide]
Pics or it didn't happen ─ Maybe a few gameplay videos as well? \o/

Regarding the development:[Click to show. Click again to hide]
A reliable way to encounter a game we will really enjoy is through making said game ourselves even if that means performing out of ordinary actions on games that already exist!

Addressing the ghost situation:[Click to show. Click again to hide]
Ghosts ain't afraid o' no ghosts
I hast images for you:
İmageİmage
World map looks different than I remember.  Most of the game so far is a lot like 2nd iCBT.  Skills look untouched, which makes me pretty sad, as there are many things I want to see fixed, rebalanced, and more distinctive gameplay between classes, but I haven't played much of the game so far either.

Ghosts are another interest of mine.

(04-05-2016, 09:10 PM)godaime Wrote: I hope your brother gets enough money for a PC!
I'm in the same boat, it might take a while for me though. Hoping the game is not yet past it's hayday when I finally muster up the cash.

Did you disassemble your toys when you were younger? my older brother was the same, except he never put 'em back.  Onion LOL  Some of his G.I. Joe toys would have made good collectibles...if they were still alive that is.
He has a good lead on a job, so he should have enough within a month or two.
Only some of them.  I'm not a big fan of killing, rather knowing how things are put together.  Legos were one of our best toys growing up.  We still have most of our collection. 

(04-06-2016, 06:32 AM)Marad Wrote: Glad to see you again, Crow! Unlike you, I haven't paid anything. I'm waiting it to get free because I heard about the game's current state and I didn't like it. I will be playing on the EU server, Fedimian. Maybe we will see eachother later, heheh!
Also I was thinking to create an introduction thread for myself too, because I did not say anything about myself lol.

P.S.: When you choose a name for your team, will EVERY character carry that name, like in the CBT? I was playing more characters, but in game, all of them had my team name instead of their unique name... Thanks! xD
(04-06-2016, 09:04 AM)Melioetta Zyguard Wrote: Team name is unique across all servers now :/
Hi Marad and Zyguard!  Maybe we can play a bit at low level later on!  I don't plan to level much on Fedimian server.
The team names are common for all your characters on one server.  To show character names, go to settings and deselect 'Team Name only'.  I was surprised to find I couldn't reuse Hexpuck for the Orsha server.  That's why it's HexerPuck.

(04-06-2016, 12:43 AM)Oriceles Wrote: I'm dedicated Klaipeda bro, if you need party ring me up, I'm doing Orsha and Klaipeda quest lines at the same time.
Yeah dude, I'll contact you sometime, though you're probably already higher level than me.  I don't plan to play as hard as in the CBTs because I'm not as limited on time.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
(04-07-2016, 09:58 AM)SteelCrow Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 12:43 AM)Oriceles Wrote: I'm dedicated Klaipeda bro, if you need party ring me up, I'm doing Orsha and Klaipeda quest lines at the same time.
Yeah dude, I'll contact you sometime, though you're probably already higher level than me.  I don't plan to play as hard as in the CBTs because I'm not as limited on time.
Don't worry about it, I don't mind passing by low level areas to help my friends. I actually helped a random low level party the other day and found out some NPC that I never talked to or gave me quests to continue their story after time wish surprised me a lot since that means the game is rewarding you for re-exploring and re-visiting the areas.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
6 Days late but, Hi SteelCrow! Smile Lets address the ghost situation soon and bring the forums back up!
(04-12-2016, 08:38 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 09:58 AM)SteelCrow Wrote: Yeah dude, I'll contact you sometime, though you're probably already higher level than me.  I don't plan to play as hard as in the CBTs because I'm not as limited on time.
Don't worry about it, I don't mind passing by low level areas to help my friends. I actually helped a random low level party the other day and found out some NPC that I never talked to or gave me quests to continue their story after time wish surprised me a lot since that means the game is rewarding you for re-exploring and re-visiting the areas.
I'll see when I get back on, I've been busier than I was last year. I'm down from tons of free time every week to just some free time every week. I prefer to play games in blocks of around 2-6 hours at a time. Also, as I wrote few days ago, I feel less pressured to get high level fast since my account won't get wiped.

(04-12-2016, 11:15 AM)Mikifune Wrote: 6 Days late but, Hi SteelCrow! Smile Lets address the ghost situation soon and bring the forums back up!
Yeah. I've got to come back regularly to make a post or two. Seems like making posts of my own is the best way to help that along. As a side benefit, my typing speed went way fast from writing in this forum. Smile