We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herrow there ♥
Hello everyone ♥ Coinlove  
I'm not really good with this whole introduce yourself thing but I wanted to let people know that I'll be a part of ToS Beta!
Hoping to find some lost people I used to play RO with. Yeah, I'm another player that was addicted to RO for over 10 years.
If people know me from ElariaRO times, make sure to leave me a note! ^o^

What made me want to check out ToS was actually the graphics/artworks and Kim Hakkyu.
I played a few of his games in the past and I loved them all, this man is a real genius & legend.
But for some reason I always got stuck with RO.
Whenever I wanted to try out other games it didn't feel right, but with RO it did.
So I got stuck with RO.. mostly worked on servers the past years and didn't play because Renewal was not mine.
Really hoping for the same feeling with ToS! ><;
I'll see ya on Laima!

[Image: SO9HWUN.jpg]
If any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all! o(^▽^)o
Hi! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. Big Grin
Welcome to the community Aurela!

Lots of us on here are former RO players as well Smile

I'd check out this thread here: http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-508.html where others are chatting about the severs they came from on RO. Perhaps you'll find some old friends there to re-connect with!
[Image: U31dcDW.png]
Hi. i will welcome you like they welcome me. hihi
Enjoy ur stay see when i see you
Guten Tag, Aurela. I've never heard of ElariaRO. Is that a fully German server? Maybe if I played there I could have had some serious practice with German. Then my class at school would have been a breeze. But I wasn't seeking that kind of challenge when I was in high school.

Hope to see you keep this community great!
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
Heya! Welcome! Just remember that this is only remotely similar to RO, really only in graphic and music, and the fact that job levels exist, but not even that is really the same. Either way, I hope you wind what you're looking for!
Welcome ._____________.

You RO Zombies make it really hard for non-RO players to connect. Because all the introductions are "I played RO" and that's that. There is nothing else...

Just a bunch of Rombies, slowly marching together with hands up front, chanting "Roooo Rooooo ROOOOO ROOOO!!!! MUST HAVE ROOOOOO!!! ROHOHOOOOOOOO!!!" in union.

.__________________________________.

Yep, that's what I imagine.
Yo, try DUELYST, it's awesome!

Oh no, by all means, keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
(10-23-2015, 05:51 PM)SteelCrow Wrote: Guten Tag, Aurela.  I've never heard of ElariaRO.  Is that a fully German server?
Hope to see you keep this community great!
^It was an english speaking/international server. Hope to see the same! =D
(10-23-2015, 05:53 PM)Lute Wrote: Heya! Welcome! Just remember that this is only remotely similar to RO, really only in graphic and music, and the fact that job levels exist, but not even that is really the same. Either way, I hope you wind what you're looking for!
^ Yeah but 'only in graphic and music, and the fact that job levels exist' makes it more like RO than any other game I tried before c: So I'm really looking forward to have an amazing time with ToS.
(10-23-2015, 08:04 PM)Skygrinder Wrote: Welcome ._____________.

You RO Zombies make it really hard for non-RO players to connect. Because all the introductions are "I played RO" and that's that. There is nothing else...

Just a bunch of Rombies, slowly marching together with hands up front, chanting "Roooo Rooooo ROOOOO ROOOO!!!! MUST HAVE ROOOOOO!!! ROHOHOOOOOOOO!!!" in union.

.__________________________________.

Yep, that's what I imagine.
^LMAOOOOOOOOOO @///@ Rombies. I laughed so hard! But yeah, a lot of people are saying ToS is actually RO2.. so I think that's why everyone is like 'ROOOOOOOHOHOHO'.
If any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all! o(^▽^)o
Welcome to ToS and hope that you would keep up your dedication to use purple words!
[Image: evarnp.jpg]
(10-24-2015, 04:30 AM)Honour Wrote: Welcome to ToS and hope that you would keep up your dedication to use purple words!

^ o(≧∇≦o) I was planning on doing that. Thanks for noticing Honour!