We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior iCBT2 FAQS - Streaming & Extra Beta Keys
Discussion topic for Tree of Savior iCBT2 FAQS - Streaming & Extra Beta Keys

[Image: giltine_laima.jpg]

Shawn, one of the staffs from imcGAMES just published a FAQ for the upcoming Tree of Savior iCBT2.  The staffs have decided to allow streaming of Tree of Savior, however players are still prohibited to abuse bugs and systems in the stream.

Continue Reading Tree of Savior iCBT2 FAQS - Streaming & Extra Beta Keys
It seems reasonable to me.
So, will our site request additional keys?
(10-19-2015, 10:30 AM)fairyhell Wrote: So, will our site request additional keys?
Lst time they handed it over to the fan site admins.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
So... where to ask for a beta key? Blush
Unfortuantely they made the announcement the only few days I wasn't checking the official site.
(10-19-2015, 11:41 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 10:30 AM)fairyhell Wrote: So, will our site request additional keys?

Schepter said he would but I don't want to encourage him to be getting keys and just passing it out.

If that was the case, most people would just come for the key, pretend for a bit then just vanish forever. I'm pretty sure Skygrinder agrees with this point. He was the one who told that to me during iCBT 1 anyways.

(10-19-2015, 11:32 PM)lixmal Wrote: So... where to ask for a beta key? Blush
Unfortuantely they made the announcement the only few days I wasn't checking the official site.

No announcements or anything related to that matter has been made so far.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
(10-19-2015, 11:40 PM)Melio Etta Zyguard Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 11:41 AM)Oriceles Wrote:

Schepter said he would but I don't want to encourage him to be getting keys and just passing it out.

If that was the case, most people would just come for the key, pretend for a bit then just vanish forever. I'm pretty sure Skygrinder agrees with this point. He was the one who told that to me during iCBT 1 anyways.

(10-19-2015, 11:32 PM)lixmal Wrote: So... where to ask for a beta key? Blush

No announcements or anything related to that matter has been made so far.

I really hope keys are given away.  Kind of a bummer that you have to pretty much camp the website to figure out anything rather than receive a notification via email or other method you're signed up for.  
I need a key too Sad

I thought there will be a registration button on the official site. Didn't know that I will need to login with FB account while keep on waiting for the button.
(10-19-2015, 11:50 PM)Unaki Wrote: I really hope keys are given away.  Kind of a bummer that you have to pretty much camp the website to figure out anything rather than receive a notification via email or other method you're signed up for.  
I don't really like how so many people say they "need" it.
Well then again, most people aren't too careful with their language so I'll just ignore that for now.

It's true that they didn't give out a notification and it was unlucky. But there was announcements by different fan sites (from different regions or communities) all over social media so it is pretty hard to miss anything like that unless some special case like the internet got cut off or someone had to go off for a camp. I agree it's still possible but it is pretty hard.
Also most of the people (I don't mean you two) asking for keys now are people who just found out recently and just throw in a few "I'm really hyped for this for a long time" kind of phrases and hope they get a key. Or think that because they stream they would get priority over others. I think you two would have seen those kinds of people.
On a brighter side, there was a mention of a competition giveaway here but there is absolutely no details or confirmation on it.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
I'm subscribed to the official tos facebook updates in notifications as well as any other relevant page I like, I recommend you guys to do the same.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group