Tree of Savior Game International Community
Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Printable Version

+- Tree of Savior Game International Community (http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com)
+-- Forum: Klaipėda Entertainment Quarter (http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Klaipėda Tree Bar (http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) (/thread-1808.html)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Melioetta Zyguard - 01-01-2016

If you're new to Tree of Savior, read this thread first before asking how to get into the Korean Server >>> http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-1806.html

I feel pretty lonely in Tree of Savior since that Skygrinder is gone :/

Anyways, the point of this Duo is that our character's pacing will be the same. We'll leave the characters untouched (except for setting attributes) if the other is unable to play. While waiting for the other person we will play our own solo characters.

If you are new and want to form this duo with me, DO NOT use the class you want to progress the most for the duo. Save the excitement for that to your solo character. This is so that you will not feel bored having to wait for me (sometimes). Instead, use a class that you wish to try out. Since we're running a duo we can help each other grind/quest.

Only sad part is that the game removed Player-to-Player Trading and market needs a few days before you can collect money. On the bright side, we are still able to pass each other items through the market, just that the money will be delayed.

Details:
Server: Vakarine (바카리네)

Classes I might be playing: Either Cleric or Wizard

Times that I will be free: Weekday Evenings (GMT+8), excluding Tuesdays. Weekends all day.
^(We will just overlap our free times and see when we are able to play together)^

Team Name: Zyguard (Feel free to add me even if you're not planning to join me as a Duo)

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Oragura - 01-01-2016

I'd like to do it when the game is internationally available to be played (because I don't have access to korean server)! Perhaps later on we'll even manage to assemble more people for this practically perfect paced party project thing (which might have the potential to become a quite fun experience to participate in, I'm guessing).

Good luck in your quest Zyguard! Hope you find willing players in the korean server (:

This project can also be done in Ragnarök Online private servers by the way and, if you are willing to attempt doing it enough, I've already checked out a server someone posted on the Tree of Savior reddit a few days ago before it rightfully got deleted. Said server appears to be quite stable and capable of providing its players with a high quality Ragnarök Online experience due to their administration methods according to them.

Would have mentioned it sooner, but decided not to, up until now.

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Melioetta Zyguard - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 05:16 AM)Oragura Wrote: I'd like to do it when the game is internationally available to be played (because I don't have access to korean server)! Perhaps later on we'll even manage to assemble more people for this practically perfect paced party project thing (which might have the potential to become a quite fun experience to participate in, I'm guessing).

Good luck in your quest Zyguard! Hope you find willing players in the korean server (:

This project can also be done in Ragnarök Online private servers by the way and, if you are willing to attempt doing it enough, I've already checked out a server someone posted on the Tree of Savior reddit a few days ago before it rightfully got deleted. Said server appears to be quite stable and capable of providing its players with a high quality Ragnarök Online experience due to their administration methods according to them.

Would have mentioned it sooner, but decided not to, up until now.

I might get onto the int server but not too much investment there. Having a lot less lag in the Korean Server.

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Oragura - 01-01-2016

Oh I see D:

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Rextraos - 01-08-2016

I would if I could

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Honour - 01-08-2016

I could if I would

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Melioetta Zyguard - 01-09-2016

(01-08-2016, 04:14 AM)Rextraos Wrote: I would if I could

Lol. You said that you just didn't want to pay for an account so that makes it the same as Honour lel.

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Honour - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 03:26 AM)Melioetta Zyguard Wrote:

Lol. You said that you just didn't want to pay for an account so that makes it the same as Honour lel.

Uh oh, look at those passive-agressive internet laughter. Melio-chan might be secretly mad at you Rexxy, she even emphasized on the sarcastic laughter twice! 

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Rextraos - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 08:14 AM)Honour Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 03:26 AM)Melioetta Zyguard Wrote:

Uh oh, look at those passive-agressive internet laughter. Melio-chan might be secretly mad at you Rexxy, she even emphasized on the sarcastic laughter twice! 

Panic There is no running nor escaping alive once a Melio-chan has it out for you  Panic

RE: Anyone willing to form a Duo? (or Trio) - Melioetta Zyguard - 01-10-2016

(01-09-2016, 08:54 AM)Rextraos Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 08:14 AM)Honour Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 03:26 AM)Melioetta Zyguard Wrote: Lol. You said that you just didn't want to pay for an account so that makes it the same as Honour lel.

Panic There is no running nor escaping alive once a Melio-chan has it out for you  Panic

Angry Have Some