Tree of Savior Game International Community
[BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - Printable Version

+- Tree of Savior Game International Community (http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com)
+-- Forum: Tree of Savior News & Gameplay (http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Tree of Savior: News (http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT (/thread-1668.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

[BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - Famed Mimic Gogo - 11-04-2015

Discussion topic for More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT

[Image: featured-672x372.jpg]

IMCGAMES is going to release more beta keys to the public. Everyone whose country does not have a publisher and did not have a beta key can now login at treeofsavior.com with the Facebook and Google+ accounts to register for their beta key.

Continue Reading More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - Andronicus - 11-04-2015

If you haven't registered your keys yet.
1. Visit treeofsavior.com
2. Login with Facebook or Google+ (Verification will take a while due to the traffic)
3. Press the red button that says "Register for 2nd CBT" on the top right hand corner when you are fully logged in.

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - Jsg Escape - 11-04-2015

Done !! Smile

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - heavenswords - 11-04-2015

so this is the reason why the verification of my login credentials are lagging right now =))

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - Vivitix - 11-04-2015

The main website didn't load for me for a solid 15 minutes either LOOL

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - heavenswords - 11-04-2015

lol i got a lucky number, hope this turns out good

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - princepwnage - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 12:54 PM)heavenswords Wrote: lol i got a lucky number, hope this turns out good

I can't even find the link to register. : /

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - Vivitix - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 01:02 PM)princepwnage Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 12:54 PM)heavenswords Wrote: lol i got a lucky number, hope this turns out good

Main webpage (treeofsavior.com) -> Login -> Very bright red "Register" button next to where the login button was on the homepage.

(11-04-2015, 01:05 PM)lilaznkitty96 Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 01:02 PM)princepwnage Wrote:

Main webpage (treeofsavior.com) -> Login -> Very bright red "Register" button next to where the login button was on the homepage.

@princepwnage

and dont forget that you need a steam account Big Grin

RE: [BLOG] More Tree of Savior Beta Keys For Second CBT - princepwnage - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 01:11 PM)heavenswords Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 01:05 PM)lilaznkitty96 Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 01:02 PM)princepwnage Wrote: I can't even find the link to register. : /

@princepwnage

and dont forget that you need a steam account Big Grin

I understand my blunder now. Was on "treeofsaviorgame.com" no wonder... I was like yo, there aint no login anywhere.

thank you.