Tree of Savior Game International Community

Full Version: Old stuff, though please feel free to create something new :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Update: No longer interested in playing Tree of Savior. Would delete the thread, but decided to update the first post instead of deleting everything.

Farewell Tosters!
Ah putting your guild concepts into practice I see. I especially appreciate the way you describe member and formal member. The concept that all players are connected seems to be overlooked by many people. I'll definitely join your group for at least a short time, as long as servers permit (I'll be in either NA or International). It sounds like a very active workshop and I can't wait to learn as much as I can right away. I can't guarantee how long I can handle your pressure to participate. I have a variety of interests outside of ToS; I don't like to get heavily engrossed in any one thing for a long time.
Isn't this more like a Council or may I say...Entaku? (Round Table xD)
Because as you described, member is someone created character in the game. This consist of many players who may joined the guild or may not.
If they're not in the same guild, how can they interact with each other?
(04-02-2015, 09:26 AM)SteelCrow Wrote: [ -> ][...] I can't guarantee how long I can handle your pressure to participate.  I have a variety of interests outside of ToS; I don't like to get heavily engrossed in any one thing for a long time.

That's what I was having a hard time with, I'm in no position to pressure anyone because I can't dedicate much time into the game for a while Sick In that regard you can rest assured because as long as we can make partitions into more open guilds we should be able to hold an unlimited amount of formal members... At least in theory D:

(04-02-2015, 09:45 AM)fairyhell Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this more like a Council or may I say...Entaku? (Round Table xD)
Because as you described, member is someone created character in the game. This consist of many players who may joined the guild or may not.
If they're not in the same guild, how can they interact with each other?

That is a valid question, and the answer is surprisingly simple! Members can interact with one another simply by playing the game \o/ (And the usage of forum may also prove to be an invaluable resource).

Since everyone that has an in-game character is recognized by our formal members as a member, this fact in its turn allows all players to be perceived as part of the guild without a significant lot of them realizing that the guild even exists. The idea further extends to other guilds as well, being registered in any other guild will still grant the player membership recognition by our formal members. We aim to build an interesting atmosphere related to the whole modern guild concept, and the approach to be used will pertain the development of player to player interaction, regardless of who the players are.

Significant part of the inspiration for all of this came from the design of the very game we are so hyped to start playing >w<
This sounds really interested. I'd be more than happy to join your guild with you Oragura. At least for awhile Smile
As long as it looks fun to me I'll join

Like what i said in some other thread, i only play games for fun. Joining guild that is too focused on pve or pvp is not my purpose.
I'm going to main on linker. Like when in your pm, probably i'll take somewhere between situational support/semi support

If you think i'm too carefree, yes, i am just that kind of person
like always, i'm just a narwhal swimming by the sea :v
xD That's awesome guys, I'm sure we'll get to doing some really cool stuff because the game itself is pretty amazing, the details, the vast amount of possibilities, the natural class synergies and many more made me end up figuring that Tree of Savior is just too awesome for the normal guild system.

May what we do contribute in some way to make the game even more awesome! That and we can also have lots of fun while we're on our journey as well of course x)

As Panta said, we had been discussing a few class combinations for parties, but at some point I realized that this should be brought to a wider array of players because it's not something that should be kept in secrecy, it's something that should be shared and enjoyed by everyone. One key feature we need more information about though is the barracks system, if we don't know for sure exactly how the barracks work, then there's not much room for us to begin exploring classes in theory because we don't know very well how many character slots we'd have available to do so. We begin with four slots that are occupied by characters and companions altogether, but not much else is known :<

I think that this subject deserves its own thread :o
(04-05-2015, 12:50 PM)MOragura Wrote: [ -> ]xD That's awesome guys, I'm sure we'll get to doing some really cool stuff because the game itself is pretty amazing, the details, the vast amount of possibilities, the natural class synergies and many more made me end up figuring that Tree of Savior is just too awesome for the normal guild system.

May what we do contribute in some way to make the game even more awesome! That and we can also have lots of fun while we're on our journey as well of course x)

As Panta said, we had been discussing a few class combinations for parties, but at some point I realized that this should be brought to a wider array of players because it's not something that should be kept in secrecy, it's something that should be shared and enjoyed by everyone. One key feature we need more information about though is the barracks system, if we don't know for sure exactly how the barracks work, then there's not much room for us to begin exploring classes in theory because we don't know very well how many character slots we'd have available to do so. We begin with four slots that are occupied by characters and companions altogether, but not much else is known :<

I think that this subject deserves its own thread :o

Please just edit your original post instead of deleting it and writing it out again. It can be considered a form of bumping which we would prefer you not to do. 
LOL so that's what happened. Thought I was hallucinating seeing the time on the post.

So no bumps, then?
(04-05-2015, 02:34 PM)SteelCrow Wrote: [ -> ]LOL so that's what happened.  Thought I was hallucinating seeing the time on the post.

So no bumps, then?

Ideally, bumping isn't preferred. However if you have something worth mentioning that's relevant and important to the discussion/topic then that's fine. But! excessive bumping is a no no. But on topic, have you decided a guild name @Oragura? 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34