Tree of Savior Game International Community

Full Version: [Telsiai SEA] - Argo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
İmageİmageİmage

Argo is now recruiting all SEA players who are on the Telsiai server. The guild consist of players from a few different countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines. We communicate in English only to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings. Being on a GMT +8 timezone, everyone is fairly active during the evenings on weekdays and throughout the day on weekends.

We have shared and gone through all sorts of multiple gaming experience together, we are a community of players from highly popular rated games such as Ragnarok Online, Diablo, Starcraft, LoL, WoW and many, many more.

We are casual yet competitive gamers as each of us individually will bring a set of skills and contribution to the table for both PVE and PVP. We WILL grow on you, that is not a promise, it is a fact.

• Guild members must obey all rules and regulations in-game and on the forum
  • Guild will not tolerate any racist remarks or abuse towards others.
  • Be active. I don't demand players to play 8-10 hours on a daily basis, but I would rather have active members over inactive members so that every existing members can enjoy and experience the game as a guild. If you ever need to take a break or are planning a vacation, do inform me beforehand.
  • Guild will not allow any sort of begging of items or in game currency. We will assist in gearing everyone in all possible ways, but no one will be taken on a free ride.
  • Members must respect one another, issues are to be resolve between one another personally, any personal vendetta towards any guild members will not be tolerated. Nobody likes a drama llama.
  • Only allows English at all times in guild chat/calls to prevent any language barrier. You may kindly PM one another if you wish to speak in a different language.
  • We have our very own discord server for guild events, activities, updates and communication.
  • Anyone who breaks the guild rules that I have stated will be warned and if it continues to consist, they will be kicked out.

1. Any players who understands the terms set by me and understand the rules and regulations of this guild are more than welcome to apply.

2. Provide your in game details base on the format application below;

Quote:E.G.

IGN: Zsadist
Class: Templar
Level: 280
Reason of application: seemed like a good idea at that point of time

• We will provide a discord server for guild events and in-game activities.
  • We will priorities guild members before outsiders for dungeons, missions, events, grinding and every other game related activities.
  • We will guide one another in understanding the game better and to be a better player in general.
  • We stand by the guild before anyone else.
  • We do not fear a challenge, we will compete with every other guild that comes between us.
  • I have a cape.

İmageİmageİmage
Hi , Im interested in joining the guild .

I dont share my cookies tho =P
(02-13-2015, 05:47 AM)Cookie Monster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , Im interested in joining the guild .

I dont share my cookies tho =P

LOL! My first victim!

Welcome to the clan!
(02-13-2015, 05:53 AM)Zsadist Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! My first victim!

Welcome to the clan!

Oh Wow !! Approved ?! I didnt even apply yet Hahaha .. Oh well .

Real Name
  • Syaz
IGN
  • Cookies
Country
  • Malaysia
Reason Of Application
  • I.Love.Cookies  Rolleyes
Hi , Im so interested in joining the guild Smile .

I'm playing in varena server and i live in malaysia .I used to play ragnarok online.
(05-31-2016, 05:43 AM)E4Ulquiorra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , Im so interested in joining the guild  Smile .

I'm playing in varena server and i live in malaysia .I used to play ragnarok online.

Sorry for the late reply. Been inactive on this forum for awhile now.

If your still interested leave your details as per below;

Quote:E.G.

IGN: Zsadist
Class: Templar
Level: 280
Reason of application: seemed like a good idea at that point of time

Guild recruitment open again. 

Thank you.

IGN: if you mean Team Name - E4Ulquiorra .
if Character Name - 4Ulquiorra4.

Class: Cryomancer
Level: 117

My class level is 11 but i'm trying to get to rank 5 by today Fishy
I'm Level 130 and Rank 5 atm .

Still waiting for your reply Frightened
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz