Tree of Savior Game International Community

Full Version: [BLOG] International Closed Beta Test 2! Oct 27th to Nov 25th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Discussion topic for International Closed Beta Test 2! Oct 27th to Nov 25th

[Image: icbt2-672x372.jpg]

IMC Games has announced their testing schedule for the second closed international beta test.  

Continue Reading International Closed Beta Test 2! Oct 27th to Nov 25th
Lol I've been trying to figure out how to post about this for the last 10 minutes, but im a Novice. So excited! Got all my build theorycrafting done, so lets see how it goes... Wink
I love the registration counter. I wonder how many entries they'd have to get before they'd consider closing registration early. At any rate, get your friends in!
I just had surgery, but my body is so ready for this~~
see you in-game Big Grin
Have fun guys!
(10-16-2015, 03:58 AM)Baelaeg Wrote: [ -> ]I just had surgery, but my body is so ready for this~~
see you in-game Big Grin

Didnt know the hype was that big. Thank you for letting me know Big Grin
Awesome news! So no action needed for all that were in ICBT1, correct?
(10-16-2015, 03:42 AM)Butt Force Wrote: [ -> ]I love the registration counter.  I wonder how many entries they'd have to get before they'd consider closing registration early.  At any rate, get your friends in!

If they change their minds and close it midway there'll be a lot of uproar.

(10-16-2015, 07:48 AM)Aerva Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome news! So no action needed for all that were in ICBT1, correct?

Yep. İmage
Thank goodness for the better EXP. rates! And wow, already "open" beta. I guess that means they plan to release ToS much sooner now. Hopefully the optimization is better!
(10-16-2015, 08:01 AM)SOC Wrote: [ -> ]Thank goodness for the better EXP. rates! And wow, already "open" beta. I guess that means they plan to release ToS much sooner now. Hopefully the optimization is better!

kind of open because you have a little time to register
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6